Harmony offers a lot more opportunities to learn, grow, and connect than just Sunday services.
- Book club: Discuss books that help us grow and evolve on our spiritual journey
- Gray Matters breakfast: Retirees get together once a month to chat about life
- Poker nights: Play some cards and shoot the breeze while getting to know fellow members
- Discussion groups: Informal yet intellectually satisfying conversations about theology, philosophy, spirituality, and morality
- Social nights: Activities vary from dinners out to comedy clubs and game nights
- Circle suppers: Fun, informal chance to get to know other members. Three or four member families (singles/couples included) rotate homes for monthly potlucks.
- Egg hunt: A Harmony Easter tradition
- Annual picnic: Outdoor celebration in early fall with games, grilling, and music
- Trunk-or-Treat: Decorating trunks and donning costumes for candy-fueled Halloween fun
Harmony members, friends, and visitors are welcome to attend all events unless they are marked specifically as “Members Only.”