- In person: Leave your donations in the drop box at Harmony (on the back wall, near the name tags) for one-time or extra giving.
- Recurring and online: It’s easy to set up a recurring gift to Harmony via direct transfer or through your bank’s online bill paying service. Please contact Harmony’s treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help with this process.
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards is a way for you to start supporting Harmony every time you shop at Kroger. To use the Kroger Community Rewards program, follow the instructions below:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to an organization.
Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
1. Sign in to your digital account.
2. Search for your organization here.
3. Enter our name (Harmony Unitarian Universalist Church) or NPO number (51703).
4. Select Harmony from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Harmony earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.