- In person: Leave your donations in the drop box at Harmony (on the back wall, near the name tags) for one-time or extra giving.
- Recurring and online: Harmony uses Vanco e-giving for those who want to set up recurring donations. You can create an account on Harmony’s Vanco e-Giving page. Please contact Harmony’s treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help with this process.
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards is a way for you to start supporting Harmony every time you shop at Kroger. To use the Kroger Community Rewards program, follow the instructions below:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. If you use your phone number at the register and don’t know your Kroger Plus card number, call 800-576-4377 and select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number. (If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
- Click on Sign In/Register. (If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.)
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (51703) or name of organization (Harmony Unitarian Universalist Church), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.